As always the summers just fly by.
Since last we wrote-
-Parents visited on way back from Alaska cruise
-Audrey took swim lessons, still not a fish in the water, but much improved
-Sarah did her annual air show gig. Another successful outing, and I survived a weekend with the kids
-Camping on the Washington coast (see Jack enjoy the sand below). We happened to choose the weekend when the weather decided to be above 100 degrees for 3 days. Ironically we were freezing out butts off on the coast.
-I (Rob) have been playing a tennis league all summer. We made it into the playoffs which started this week (we are 1-0).
Coming up soon...
Audrey had her meeting with Kindergarten teacher yesterday to determine which of the 3 classes she will go in. School starts Monday ( I am planning to go to take pictures of big event)
Audrey's soccer starts tonight
In a couple weeks Sarah has her 20 year high school reunion. The whole family is going and we will be making a mini-vacation of it.
Need to break out the camera more, but below is the bulk of our summer pictures. I few samples and a link to the album
| From summer 08 |
| From summer 08 |
| From summer 08 |
Here is link to album copy and paste into browser
http://picasaweb.google.com/pdxgator/Summer08?authkey=5rvXJOwy4rM#
or here is embedded slideshow
there are some neat features in Picasa Web Album- face recognition, slideshow, etc...
Rob
No comments:
Post a Comment